Privately purchased – to register a privately purchased vehicle 1973 or newer provide the following:
- Title signed by seller and buyer (completed odometer and damage disclosure statement or provide form MV-103)
- Provide a bill of sale MV-912 or complete section 6 of the DTF-802 form.
- Insurance id card (FS-20)
- Driver license or 6 points of id (for proof of id see ID-82)
- Completed MV-82
- Completed DTF-802, DTF-803, or DTF-804 which ever applies
- MV-103 (if not completed on title)
- Payment to DMV (registration, plate, title, and sales tax)
- 85Quick, Inc. service fee (Contact us for a quote)
Note: For a title only transaction you don’t have to provide the insurance id card (FS20) and DMV will not charge a plates and registration fee.